Tuesday, August 2, 2011

KKK - is a "Christian" organization

The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) uses "God's Word", the "Christian" Bible for their agenda:




http://www.KKK.com (original link I used in 2004 for another blog)

KKK application says:
"I am white and not of racially mixed descent. I am not married to a nonwhite. I do not date nonwhites no do I have nonwhite dependents. I believe in the ideals of Western Christian civilization and profess my belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God. "

In the KKK "Christian Witness Programs"
,,,, Politics from a White Christian perspective - the way our country was meant to be!" They have their own bookstore promoting their "christian" beliefs...

"The Bible and Segregation" #CBTB989, By Evangelist Cristina Dickey

Biblical study showing that separation of the races is not only Christian, but required for a healthy vibrant nation. It does not promote hatred, rather the concept of everyone having their own space. Racial harmony is the result."

No comments:

Post a Comment